C3 Labs is the nation’s first, true, cannabis focused contract research organization (CRO), with both field services and a state of the art research center in beautiful Berkeley, California. C3 Labs’ highly experienced scientists and engineers utilize cutting edge technology to support our customers in analytical chemistry, process chemistry, formulations, and engineering. Whether you are developing a breakthrough cannabis based treatment, implementing a top notch consumer safety and quality control program, or enhancing a standard industry product, C3 Labs can make it happen.
C3 Labs Cannabis Chemistry Consulting amplifies your competitive edge in:
- Quality assurance from supply chain to retail
- Optimizing today’s products and innovating tomorrow’s
- Reducing costs and scaling economically
- Faster entry into broader markets
- Building the quality products essential to support a trusted brand