C3 Labs was established to address the cannabis industry’s growing need for technical expertise in product development, regulatory compliance and quality assurance.
Only safe and scientifically formulated products will continue to hold a share in the rapidly expanding cannabis marketplace.
C3 Labs brings unparalleled value to your product line, commanding scientific expertise from the following technical areas.
- clinical research
- pharmaceutical research and development
- pharmaceutical quality control
- technological field service
Our R&D program follows 6 practices for superior product development
Raw Material Safety Screen
Full Compound Profiling
- heavy metals
- residual solvents
- moisture content
Purification and Processing
- Supercritical fluid extraction (SFE)
- Supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC)
- Destearinization (Winterization)
- Flavor blending
- vapor oil
Finish Product Testing
- dissolution testing
- stability testing
- Karl Fischer
- Microbial Enumeration